E-DADS: Early Detection of Alzheimer’s Disease Subtypes
- Funding: EU JPND (UK MRC).
- Dates: 2020-04 – 2023-12.
- Personnel: Hanyi Chen (PDRA), Andre Altmann (COMBINE Lab), Neil Oxtoby, Danny Alexander (PI).
- Summary: The E-DADS project aims to untangle the heterogeneity of Alzheimer’s disease by defining data-driven subtypes of its clinical manifestation based on brain imaging, cognitive markers, and fluid biomarkers that are robustly identifiable from predictive risk factors (genetics, co-morbidities, physiological and lifestyle factors) years before disease onset.
- Project homepage (for publications, etc.)
- Funder webpage